Senior Sales Manager
Greenroom Robotics is an Australian company developing world-class data analytics software, user interfaces and autonomous systems. Greenroom is currently involved in the development of multiple Maritime Autonomy solutions, Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous System consultation and data analytics software suites.
Greenroom Robotics is looking for a full-time Senior Sales Manager for our Fremantle office. Lead and inspire our fast-paced Sales Team, shaping the trajectory of our success. From strategic sales plans to key partnerships, drive our ambitious vision. If you're an experienced sales leader in the maritime sector, apply now to play a key role in our dynamic sales environment and be at the forefront of driving our ambitious vision forward.
Responsibilities will vary based on current priorities, but the following duties provide an overview of the role.
Duties of the role
- Provide strategic leadership in driving software sales initiatives, achieving targets, and fostering a high-performance sales team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, understanding their needs and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to maximise revenue and market share, staying on top of industry trends.
- Lead, mentor, and motivate the sales team to exceed targets, providing guidance on professional development and performance improvement.
- Analyse sales data, prepare accurate forecasts and generate reports to inform decision-making and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product development, to align sales strategies with overall business objectives.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities for growth and refine sales approaches.
- Demonstrate expertise in the maritime field with experience and a strong interest in AI.
- Proactively seek good marketing opportunities and travel to capitalise on them.
Rates, Location and Benefits
Greenroom is pleased to offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Location: Fremantle, Perth with travel opportunities
- Multi-faceted role, no day is the same.
- Supportive team environment.
- Promotion and growth opportunity.
- Work with a diverse range of colleagues.
- Premium office environment.
The Right Person:
We're on the lookout for a results-driven, friendly, and detail-oriented professional to take the helm as our Senior Sales Manager. In this role, you won't just be maintaining relationships – you'll be architecting and expanding our business member community.
Our ideal candidate is not only personable and possesses a natural flair for sales leadership but more importantly is someone with a keen interest in helping the members of the team to learn and grow.
- Bachelor's Degree (Required).
- 8+ years of relevant sales experience, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of work experience in the maritime sector.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, SharePoint).
- Demonstrated experience in preparation, editing and formatting of complex documents.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in our Fremantle office.
- Have a passion for helping to scale up an Australian SME.
- An open mind to rapid change and change management.
- Prior experience in a client-facing role is essential.
- Exceptional interpersonal/communication skills.
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in tech sales.
- Ability to establish and sustain robust working relationships with colleagues, clients, and external suppliers.
- Interest in AI/Robotics/Tech.
- Established network in Maritime space.
Would this job suit you?
Please reach out to the greenroom team with your CV, and let us know why you’re interested in the role email@example.com