Greenroom Robotics is an Australian company developing world-class data analytics software, user interfaces and autonomous systems. Greenroom is currently involved in the development of multiple Maritime Autonomy solutions, Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous System consultation and data analytics software suites.
Greenroom Robotics is looking for a full time Executive Assistant to support our senior management team. Are you an experienced EA with a passion for supporting fast-paced teams, impeccable organisation skills, and a passion for problem solving? If you're a confident and proactive EA, we invite you to join our team in the picturesque Fremantle office, where you'll play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our exciting endeavours.
Responsibilities will vary based on current priorities, but the following duties provide an overview of the role.
Duties of the role
- Provide high-level administrative support to executives, managing their schedules, travel arrangements, and communications.
- Efficiently schedule, coordinate, and prepare materials for executive travel, meetings and events.
- Prepare invoices and assist with bookkeeping and account management as needed, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Act as a main point of contact, managing calls, emails, and drafting correspondence on behalf of executives.
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when handling sensitive information and executive matters.
- Proactively anticipate and address challenges, demonstrating strong problem-solving skills in a dynamic environment.
Rates, Location and Benefits
Greenroom is pleased to offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Location: Fremantle, Perth
- Supportive team environment.
- Work with a diverse range of colleagues.
- Premium office environment.
- 5+ years as an EA in a corporate environment.
- 1+ years in booking keeping, or accounts.
- 5+ years of administrative experience, or project management or equivalent.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, SharePoint).
- Demonstrated experience in preparation, editing and formatting of complex documents.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment in our Fremantle office.
- Have a passion for helping to scale up an Australian SME.
- An open mind to rapid change and change management.
- Exceptional interpersonal/communication skills.
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and sustain robust working relationships with colleagues, clients, and external suppliers.
- Our ideal candidate comes from a career in corporate, and is looking for something different with a mission-focused scale-up company.
- Experience with Xero.
- Tertiary level degree/s.
- Prior experience in a client-facing role is highly desirable.
Working Hours and Environment
Based in our Fremantle, Perth.
Would this job suit you?
Please reach out to the Greenroom team with your CV, and let us know why you’re interested in the role email@example.com